MASTERCLASS NEW COURSE DATE 17th of June 2019
PRICE ONLY £395.00
LOCATION- WHITCHURCH, SHROPSHIRE
The Dog Photographer Course - Behind the Scenes
ONE DAY DOG PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS COURSE
If you are serious about improving your dog photography then this is the course for you. As a leading International Dog Photographer I will be sharing some amazing hints and tips that I have learnt over the past ten years photographing thousands of dogs to really help you build your confidence as a dog photographer.
I will be running a very limited number of courses in 2019 so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to improve your dog photography.
The course begins in the classroom to cover the more technical aspect but the majority of the time is spent photographing in the field working with some fantastic dogs to practice on in our wonderful woodland setting.
Here is an overview of what the course will include:
1. How to get the very best from your cameras settings to get the very best from your equipment.
2. How to make sure your images are really sharp.
3. Getting the right exposure even with black dogs!!!
4. Tips on how to work fast under pressure and still get the results you want.
5. Working with clients and how to get the very best from the dogs your photographing.
6. Composition and how to produce images that clients will love.
7. 1-1 mentoring during the day to ensure you get the very best from your training.
8. What equipment should be in your kitbag
9. How to use natural light to maximise your photographs.
10. How to improve your action shots.
and much much more.
Please note the course fee is non refundable.