After photographing thousands of dogs all over the World we wanted to create an environment you could come to that will enable us to capture the true character of your dog/s.
1. The Old Barn offers a safe and undisturbed environment for your dogs to relax and feel at home at straight away.This is so important as the wrong environment means that the images will not be a true reflection of your best friend.
2. The Old Barn is an open outdoor studio, which we believe offers far superior results than an indoor studio, as its such a false and unwelcoming environment and easy for the dogs to get stressed in.
3. We are privileged to live in the middle of an old traditional wood with oak and silver birch trees and plenty of bracken for the dogs to run around in. This traditional setting offers an alternative to the studio for portraits, as well as action crazy mad dog shots too.
4. If your dog is nervous then please don't worry. Our peaceful setting means that we are in full control and can work completely to every dogs needs and requirements. Something we are unable to do at other locations.
5. Our aim is to make the day of your photoshoot one you will remember for ever and if you are coming a distance then we can offer recommendations to dog friendly pubs and hotels for those of you looking to take advantage of our location and make it into a short holiday.
6. Because our photoshoots are always in the morning at either 10.00am or 11.30am. That means that while we are editing your images you can go for a lovely lunch at an award winning dog friendly country pub just down the road and relax after your shoot and get ready for your viewing which takes place a couple of hours after your photoshoot.
7. Your viewing will be conducted at in our purpose built viewing studio. We will show you all of your selected images on a cinematic screen allowing you to see them in their full glory.
8. We are very proud of the incredible feedback and testimonials we have had from our clients and our goal on every photoshoot is to make sure that you and your dogs of course have fun and have a wonderful day with us you will remember and in the process create some stunning photographs you will treasure for ever.