SPECIAL OFFER 1 HOUR PHOTOSHOOT ONLY £49.00 - PLUS RECEIVE A £49.00 CREDIT VOUCHER
1 Hour Photoshoot in our outdoor studio and woodland area for more natural shots.
Treasured Memories and a day you will always remember.
Our 1 hour photoshoot package is our most popular package and here is why.
Because of our unique location being situated in the middle of a beautiful woodland area which allows us to create stunning arty images using our Signature black background as well as capturing more natural images of your dog/s in the beautiful woodland area.
Having travelled all over the World photographing dogs and their owners I realised how important location is to the quality of the images and our stunning location allows us to create consistently high quality images as you see on our website and social media channels.
We will of course speak with you before your photoshoot to get an idea of the type of images that you would like to create from your time with us.
How a Shoot Works
- Book your shoot date online via our online diary system
- We will call you for a Pre shoot consultation to discuss your requirements before the shoot.
- 1 Hour Photoshoot at our dog friendly location in Shropshire allowing us to capture stunning portraits in our outdoor studio and more natural shots in stunning woodland just metres from our door, it really is the perfect dog photography location.
- After your shoot pop down to a stunning dog friendly pub for a relaxing lunch
- Back to our studio for the viewing of your fully edited images and choose the images you would like to purchase either as framed artwork or digital copies or both.
- Your session and viewing will be done on the same day making it a day you will always remember and we will create memories you will treasure for ever.
LET US CREATE IMAGES LIKE THESE OF YOUR DOG?
Our promise to you "We will make your day one you will always remember and create images you will treasure for ever." Andy and Amy .
What our clients are saying about their day with us
WOW, WOW, WOW The photographs you took of Hugo on our recent visit are truly amazing. You listened to what I hoped to achieve - and you smashed it! The images you have created are breathtaking and capture the wonderful bond that Hugo and I have. I would have no hesitation to recommending you to anyone who is looking for that special photograph of their Best Friend. You completely understand a dogs behaviour and work with them to capture that magic moment. Thank You Andy- COCO
Andy is just amazing. He really cares about your special day. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. Trust me you won’t be disappointed - Dawn
I would give Andy more stars if I could!! The whole experience was brilliant, we where made very welcome, he was brilliant with the dogs and he even made my dog who is fearful of men relaxed, everything was very calm. I would recommend Andy to everyone, I can't wait to receive my pictures. Thank you again Andy - Emily
Can’t recommend Andy enough. He made us feel so welcome from the minute we arrived. He managed to capture our boys personalities and exceed our expectations with his outstanding work! Cannot recommend enough. Thank you both so much for a magical day! Xx - Sophie
Just wow! First class attentive service from a pure professional. Had me in tears at the end of our shoot, wasn’t expecting that! Amazing friendly guy, made our dogs feel completely at ease. Can’t wait for you all to see the photos of our 8 dogs! Yes 8! Thanks Andy and Amy x - Tracey