DON'T MISS THIS OFFER!!
This is the first year that we have not attended Cruft's and so we thought we would come up with an offer that everybody could take advantage of not just people attending the show.
So if you have been thinking about booking a photoshoot with one of the UK's leading dog photographers then the time is most definately now!!!
Save £125.00 with this offer and let us create incredible images of your best friend that you will cherish and make it a very special day to remember at our studio complex in Whitchurch, Shropshire. Many of our clients make it a family day, a celebration of their best friend.
If you have more than one dog then that is fine we can photograph multiple dogs during the shoot, providing they are owned by you.
We are obviously limiting the amount of photoshoots we are offering at this price so book early don't miss out!!!
LET US CREATE PHOTOGRAPHS LIKE THESE OF YOUR DOG
How a photoshoot works?
1. Book a 10.00am or 11.30am photoshoot time on the date that suits you at our Dog Photography Studio/woodland complex in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
2. During your shoot we will capture a wide variety of images, from our famous black backdrop head shots, Chesterfield chair etc in our outdoor studio. Then we will go into the woodland opposite the studio to capture some natural shots of your best friend.
3. After the shoot you can go to a local dog friendly pub for lunch and a relax whilst we prepare your images for viewing. This takes just two hours a perfect amount of time for a leisurely bite to eat in a lovely country pub.
4. You will return to our studio for the viewing of your images on a large high definition screen. We usually prepare around 30 plus images for you to see and select from.
5. We offer a range of wall art products which are handmade and made bespoke to order. We have numerous samples for you to view as well as the technology to mock up any artwork you maybe interested in purchasing so you can see exactly what it looks like before you make a decision.
We also offer digital packages of the images too. We cater for all kinds of clients who will all want different things which is why we offer a completely bespoke service.
OUR AIM IS TO MAKE THIS A DAY YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!
CREATING MEMORIES YOU WILL CHERISH FOR EVER
Don't Miss This Incredible Offer - Book Now Limited Places Available
RECENT KIND WORDS BY OUR CLIENTS
Andy is an impeccable photographer, talented, diligent and second to none. We have two big boisterous dogs and initially thought a photo shoot would be impossible and highly strenuous! ... However our dogs were fantastic and we felt that was because of Andy’s precision, patience and passion for animal photography.
Ourselves and dogs have had a fantastic day, the memories of the day will be embedded in our hearts forever.
We are ecstatic with the art work / photography produced. We can’t wait to display all these beautiful images in our home for all to see. Such magical photos which I was fortunate to receive as a Christmas gift!
We thank it all to Andy, we feel he truly encapsulated the remarkable love between a dog and their owner/owners.
A dog is a mans best friend and this special relationship is reflected in all of his work. We are so grateful for this opportunity we’ve had and we highly recommend Andy again for his talent and hospitality. It was a wonderful experience we will cherish forever. Thank you Andy Biggar
We recently commissioned Andy for a photoshoot of our two dogs.. And what a treat it was ... We were unsure how the dogs would react to being photographed but Andy’s ability in gaining the dogs attention for the perfect shot was amazing. The session was relaxed and fun and the result was just fabulous... a perfect moment in time captured which we will treasure forever...
We cannot recommend Andy highly enough. The gorgeous location, the friendliness, the professionalism and the beautiful portfolio of photos at the end ... simply magical!
It's a few weeks since our fantastic photography session with Andy, and our pieces of art have been delivered and are now hanging on our walls. I can't stop looking at them, they are amazing and make me smile so much. I can't recommend Andy Biggar Photography enough, from the ease of booking and arranging our appointment, to the joy of the session itself and watching my little dog perform for the camera, yes I cried when Andy showed us the images, I was stunned at how beautiful they were and Tess's character captured in everyone of them, and then right through to them being delivered to my door in perfect condition ready to hang. Absolutely superb service! Andy, thanks again, your photography sessions are an amazing experience, you were wonderful with Tess and you're a true gentleman.
Offer Terms and Conditions
Limited places are available and will be sold on a first come first served basis. Offer is non refundable or transferable. Only one voucher per person may be bought. The date booked is fixed and cannot be transferred or cancelled. The £35.00 session fee is refunded as a credit towards artwork or images on the day of your shoot, no cash alternative is available. Session must take place before September the 5th 2019. All photoshoot will take place at our location in Whitchurch, Shropshire. Only one Voucher per person may be bought.