Private Commission Option 1
Location - The Old Hall - Offer Price £125.00
NEW- Book Your Photo Shoot Online Now!!- Click The Calendar below
How Your Private Commission Works
1. Book your photo shoot via our online diary booking system for either 10.00am or 11.30am photo shoot slot> This will allow us to show you the edited images all on the same day, thus making it a lovely day out if you are travelling a distance.
2. We will call you a couple of days before your booking for a pre shoot consultation to discuss your shoot requirements.
3. 1 hour photo shoot in which we will capture a wide variety of shots of your best friend including arty portrait shots, action shots and shots of you together to really capture your special bond and create images you will treasure for ever.
4. Treat yourself to a lovely lunch at a dog friendly pub 10 minutes away to relax and unwind after your photo shoot while we edit the images for your viewing a couple of hours later.
5. Private viewing in which to see the photos from your photo shoot and decide on the images you would like to turn into stunning pieces of doggie wall art. A whole range of packages are available to suit all requirements.
The Old Hall - The Perfect Dog Photography Location.
The Old Hall is a 17th century hall with old barns and stables available to use as backdrops which look absolutely stunning. We also have access to private fields where we will not be disturbed by humans or other dogs, please see our portfolio for examples of the types of images that we produce at The Old Hall.
Dog Photographer Wall Art Examples
Our Commitment to You and your Best Friend.
As dog owners ourselves we understand what the photos are going to mean to you and that is why we only book in two private commissions per day to ensure that we get the very best photographs we can under no time pressure and really capture the true character of your Best Friend.
Private Commission Option 2
Location of Your Choice - UK - £POA
Pre shoot consultation
We discuss your requirements for your Private Commission in order to ensure that we get the exact photographs you require and that you will be able to treasure for ever.
2 Hour Photoshoot
Photo shoot up to 120 minutes if required in which I will take a variety of images including portrait, action shots. owner dogs shots, family/kids etc in order to really capture the true character if your best friend and the very special bond between you.
Post production - Editing of all of your images.
During your private commission we will take hundreds of images which will then be edited and a final selection chosen of around 40 - 80 images.
Wall Art Consultation Viewing
The viewing enables you to see the images from your photo shoot in our new viewing suite at The Old Hall, Cheshire, which is equipped with the very latest technology to enable you to view your photos in the highest quality. We are also able to proof exactly what your photos will look like in your chosen frames giving you the confidence that you have made the right decision. The average client investment in artwork is £649.00 or more depending on requirements.
Private Commission Option 3
International Dog Photographer
Private Commission in Europe, The World
Price to be discussed and will include travel.
Package to suit needs and requirements, contact for more details.
Accommodation and any other cost incurred will be added.