Make This Christmas Extra Special!
DOG PHOTOGRAPHY GIFT VOUCHERS - LIMITED OFFER ONLY £75.00
1 Hour Photo Shoot
£75.00 to spend on bespoke artwork
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Click on the BOOK NOW button and pay the £75.00 to ensure you don't miss out on this limited offer. We will then send you a personalised Christmas card/voucher to give on the big day.
2. Contact us as soon as possible to book your 1 hour photo shoot at our perfect dog photography location in Whitchurch,Shropshire. The fee also includes a pre shoot consultation to discuss your requirements for the shoot.
3. Your photo shoot will be in one of two time slots per day either 10.00am or 11.30am. After the shoot you can go for a lovely lunch at a very dog friendly pub down the road (not included in session fee), giving us time to prepare your images for viewing a couple of hours later. Perfect for if you are travelling a distance as the session and viewing are all done on the same day.
4. During the private viewing, we will present around 30 images for you to select your favourite images, which we are then able to mock up in your frame and mount selections to show you exactly what your artwork will look like before you decide.
5. Your £75.00 gift voucher fee will be refunded at this stage to go towards the cost of creating stunning pieces of bespoke framed doggie artwork.
6. Your artwork will then be delivered to your home for you to enjoy and treasure for ever.
We aim to make it a special day and create images you will treasure for ever.
Commonly asked questions?
QUESTION: Is Your Art Work Expensive?
We have been photographing dogs for nearly ten years and have been lucky enough to be commissioned by clients all over the World, including America, Abu Dhabi and all over Europe to photograph their dogs and create stunning pieces of artwork of their best friends.
Because we are considered to be one of the leading dog photographers in the UK and offer a very professional service and our artwork is of the highest quality, it is often wrongly thought that we are very expensive, which I am pleased to say is completely wrong.
All our frames are produced by hand and are made to order and designed during the viewing session. Handmade frames start from £264.00 and our average client spends around £399.00 upwards depending on size and frame options.
Most of our clients actually come through referrals which we are very proud of and this should put your mind at ease that we offer the highest quality service and products at a very reasonable cost.
QUESTION: Why do we come to you for the photo shoot?
Having photographed in thousands of different locations we wanted to offer a location where you can come with your dogs and relax and not be disturbed and if your relaxed your dog/s will relax and that allows us to capture their true character.
Outside studio facility
Photographing dogs indoors rarely works in our opinion as they become unsettled and its very hard for them to relax. In order to offer the image quality of a studio, but in a much more dog friendly environment, we have converted one of our barns to an outdoor studio allowing us to create many styled shots including our signature headshot on black background which is a real client favourite.
Traditional English Woodland
We are so lucky to live in the middle of a traditional ancient english woodland, which means we can capture your dog/s in a very natural environment jumping over logs and sitting in oak tree lined pathways, which really does compliment the studio style very well.
Before your photoshoot we will speak with you on order to get an idea of the type of look that you are looking at creating during your shoot.
QUESTION: How many dogs can I bring?
Ideally the maximum amount of dogs would be four for a one hour shoot, but its your decision really. The more dogs does restrict the variety of shots we can achieve in the time we have together but we would hate for you to leave any of your best friends at home.
QUESTION: Why should I buy this voucher ?
If you have a loved one or a special friend who owns a dog or dogs then what better gift than stunning piece/s of artwork of their best friends, made to the highest quality that they truly will treasure for ever. You may even want to treat yourself,why not!!
Usually a 1 hour photoshoot with us is £125.00 and the artwork is then purchased separately. This limited offer offers the 1 hour shoot for just £75.00, which is then refunded completely towards the cost of the artwork you purchase.
There is no time limit on the voucher so it can be used whenever they like. There is always the option to book an overnight stay at a beautiful dog friendly pub just down the road. We are based just 25 minutes from Chester and Shrewsbury in the middle of the most stunning countryside.
If you really down to make somebody Christmas extra special this year then what better than a lovely day out with their dogs creating memories they will treasure for ever.