Dog Photography Courses
Behind the scenes look at a Dog Photography Course
Why choose one of my Dog Photography courses?
- Learn from a leading International Dog Photographer.
- Complete beginner,Amatuer, Professional or pet owner I have a course suitable for you.
- Learn in a fun and enjoyable way either one to one or in a group environment.
- Access the largest online dog photography community for ongoing support.
- Learn all the hints and tips I have learnt while photographing thousands of dogs.
Why I teach Dog Photography?
I am lucky enough to be able to travel the World teaching people how to improve their Dog photography skills, something I am very passionate about.
You could be a complete beginner, a serious amateur or somebody who is a professional photographer looking to branch out into dog photography as a business, or somebody just wanting to take better photographs of your own dog, there really is something for everyone.
I have designed the Dog Photography courses so they are packed with information and lots of hints and tips that I have picked up over the years as one of the UK’s leading dog photographers and whilst they are hard work, they are also lots of fun too.
I will also be on hand to offer advice and critique throughout the course.
I am very lucky to be a Dog Photographer and I truly love every second and am passionate about sharing my ideas and working practices with others.
The feedback from the students who have already attended has been incredible, please see below for my dog photography course testimonials.
Which Dog Photography Course is right for me?
To decide which dog photography course is best for you I offer a full explanation of what is covered and the benefits of attending which can be seen by clicking on the relative course below.
I hope to see you one one of my Dog Photography courses soon.
The Dog Photographer