NEW COURSE DATE - Friday 28th JULY 2017
The Only One Day Dog Photography Course planned for 2017 - Don't Miss Out
Only 10 places available
Course starts at 10.00am until 4.00pm
Course held near Whitchurch, south Cheshire
This course is ideal for beginners, amateurs, looking to take better photos of your dogs and professional photographers alike, there really is something for everyone on this dog photography course.
Is this the right course for you?
- You are stuck on Auto/program mode in your camera and always wanted to know how to take control and get the most from your camera?
- Want to understand how Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO work together
- How to use natural light effectively Understanding Aperture and Shutter priority and manual modes.
- Getting the exposure right in camera Composition Want to make sure your doggie action shots are sharp and have the WOW factor.
- The importance of post production and software to use.
- Get the very best from your doggie photo shoots.
What you will need for the course?
- A digital camera either SLR or bridge camera
- At least 32gb memory card
- Waterproof clothing
- Laptop or tablet for viewing images.
- We will use Adobe Lightroom, a free trial can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
.- Pen and notepad
- Open mind