The Dog Photographer - Latest News!!!
Series One Online Dog Photography Course Just Released
On Location with The Dog Photographer Series One
Andy Biggar also known as The Dog Photographer presents the first in a series of online dog photography training courses in which you will follow.
Considered to be the leading dog photographer in the UK, Andy shares his passion for dog photography and allows you full access behind the scenes during a series of photo shoots for private and commercial clients.
This online series is perfect for anybody looking at improving their dog photography skills and will cover amongst many others the following areas
1. Learn how to get the very best from the dogs your are photographing in order to capture their true character.
2. To be more confident about your photography and how to work with the owners as a team.
3. How to be more creative in your dog photography and what settings to use to capture photographs with a real WOW factor that clients will love.
4. How to choose the right location for your photo shoot.
5. Capture action shots that are sharp and full of detail.
6. Learn how to use composition to make your photo's really stand out.
7. Keeping the dogs focused during your photo shoot.
8. How to run a commercial and private client photo shoot session.
9. What equipment to keep in your kit bag.
10. The Top Ten Tips I have picked up photographing thousands of dogs over many years.
If you want to take better photographs of your dogs or are an amateur/professional photographer considering adding dog photography to your range of services then this online series is most definitely for you.